qBittorrent is a bittorrent client for Linux, MAC OS X and Microsoft Windows platforms. A new release is available to download, it brings some bug fixes and a minor change to the toolbar. Check the changelog and download options for qBittorrent version 3.1.9 down below.
qBittorrent is Qt4 based application, it supports searching for torrent files directly from the application, UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding, bandwidth scheduling, IP filtering, and many more features.
qBittorrent 3.1.9 changelog
- BUGFIX: Fix nox build. Closes #1368 (bob23450)
- BUGFIX: Fix build with libtorrent 0.15.x (sledgehammer999)
- BUGFIX: Fix missing percentage signs. Closes #1392. (sledgehammer999)
- BUGFIX: Fix queue sorting order. (alfrix)
- BUGFIX: Fix build using qt < 4.7 Closes #1385. (Evgeny Lensky)
- BUGFIX: Fix autoupdater. Send our user-agent to sourceforge.net (sledgehammer999)
- FEATURE: Add button for links in toolbar (alfrix)
Official website includes binary packages for several Linux distributions such as “Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Gentoo, ArchLinux,…etc”. Also, you can download the Tarball package and install qBittorrent from the source. Check “How to compile the qBittorrent in Debian based distributions” Here.