Weekly development version wine 1.3.33 for running Windows applications on Linux, BSD, Solaris, and MAC OS X has been released. The new version includes improvements to bidirectional text layout for writing Arabic, WinHTTP proxy fixes, new version of Wine Gecko 1.4 based on Mozilla Gecko layout engine, and several bug fixes.
What’s New In Wine 1.3.33 | Changelog
- Support for text output in the DIB engine.
- Improved support for HTTP proxies.
- New version of the Gecko engine.
- A number of cursor fixes.
- Some fixes in bidirectional text layout.
- Various bug fixes.
Download Wine 1.3.33
Check suitable binary package for your system for the latest development release or the last stable release Wine 1.2.3. Also you can download the source code as well.
Install Wine 1.3.33 On Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot and Eariler Versions of Ubuntu Using PPA
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install wine1.3