uGet is free and open-source download manager for Linux. It supports download queue, resume download, Mozilla Firefox web browser integration, clipboard monitor, batch downloads, ability to download using CLI, ….etc. Recently uGet official repository has been updated with the latest stable version of uGet 1.10.3 for Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail, Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Precise Pangolin.
Check the full list of features of uGet download manger Here.
uGet 1.10.3 Changelog
- Add new download option – “mirrors”.
- Change hotkey, Shift+Delete to delete data, Ctrl+Delete to delete file and data.
- Changed logo, app icon and tray icons*.
- Rearrange menu items for better organization.
- Added & updated translation files.
[How To]: Install uGet 1.10.3 on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail Using PPA
Run Terminal, then type
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install uget
uGet Batch Downloads Tutorial
This is a good tutorial shows how to download multiple files using batch downloads from clipboard, text file, HTML file, and integration to Firefox web browser using Flashgot.
The official announcement for uGet 1.10.3 Here.