The Beta 1 releases of Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander flavors has been released. Each flavor of Ubuntu 13.10 brings many bug fixes and improvements to its desktop environment. Check the release notes and Download options down below.
Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander Beta 1 is not ready to use in production machine, it’s intended for testing purposes only.
What’s New in Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander Beta 1 | Flavors
- A new tool for changing themes, GTK theme configurations, and it will be installed by default in the final release.
- xfce4-settings has been updated, it brings a new options for setting up your displays.
- Xubuntu: Fixed the LightDM greeter theme issue.
- Xubuntu 13.10 Beta 1 full release notes.
- Download Xubuntu 13.10 Beta 1.
- It comes with KDE Plasma and Applications 4.11 Check what’s new in KDE 4.11.
- “Muon Discover” a new software center for Kubuntu to easily install new applications.
- “User Manager” a simple graphical user interface for creating a new users and assign administration privileges to users.
- Kubuntu Installer now includes and wireless configurations, so, you can connect to wireless network and install 3rd party packages or system updates.
- KDE Telepathy instant messaging client brings many new features and notifications improvements.
- Network manager applet comes with a new polished user interface.
- Kubuntu 13.10 Beta 1 full release notes.
- Download Kubuntu 13.10 Beta 1.
Edubuntu 13.10 Beta 1 Release Notes. Download.
UbuntuKylin 13.10 Beta 1 Release Notes ” Chinese version of Ubuntu 13.10 “. Download.
Ubuntu Studio 13.10 Beta 1 Release Notes. Download.
Ubuntu Gnome 13.10 Beta 1 Features “Gnome 3.8” Release Notes. Download.