Skrooge is a personal finances application works on Linux/Unix and many platforms such as ” Solaris, BSD, MAC OS X, and Windows “.
Skrooge is a great application for tracking and analyze your expanses and incomes. can manage your investment and check reports with graphs for easily analyzing your investments. also you can add multiple accounts with different usage. Also Skrooge used for currency conversion according to exchange rates for this time for many currencies all around the world. Check more features Here.
Skrooge 0.9 Changelog “New Features”
- Ability to specify amount in a split operation by a formula (must start by =)
- New button to reset internal filter in reports
- Select Color options for reports in the settings
- Information zone in budget to display budgeted amount based on selected budgets
- Easier creation and management of categories thanks to a revamped edition panel
- Balance and balance of the day in account widgets (table, dashboard)
- Merge of an imported operation with a manual operation is now possible even if amounts are different
- Button on “Scheduled operations” to jump to the operation template for edition
- New advice to align scheduled operation amount with the last amount inserted
- New kind of graphs : “stack of columns”, “values in % of columns”
- New setting to enable/disable balance computation
- Ability to handle cash through a special account type (wallet)
- New Oxygen icons (thanks Nuno)
- Full changelog Here.
Install Skrooge 0.9 in Ubuntu 11.04 Natty PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:s-mankowski/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install skrooge
This PPA works in Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick and Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid as well
For More Download options Here.