qBittorrent is a simple bittorrent client works on the major platforms “Linux, FreeBSD, MAC OS X, and Microsoft Windows”. It has many great features such as searching through many torrent site provider, remote control through web user interface, schedule torrents, auto shutdown or suspending the system, IP filtering, and many more features.
qBittorrent 2.9.3 has been released and it includes some bug fixes for the IPv6 banning peers, improved the web user interface for better usability on small devices, added a Georgian translation.
What’s New In qBittorrent 2.9.3 | Changelog
- BUGFIX: Fix btdigg plugin (Python3 support + torrent name in magnet links)
- BUGFIX: Fix banning of IPv6 peers (Closes #885021)
- BUGFIX: Fix torrent addition dialog layout problem (Closes #84650522)
- BUGFIX: Do not report any progress for disabled files (Closes #56731485)
- BUGFIX: Make torrent sorting case insensitive (Closes #857154)
- BUGFIX: Improve Web UI usability of small devices
- BUGFIX: Program updater: More reliable version detection / comparison
- I18N: Add Georgian translation
Install qBittorrent 2.9.3 on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot and Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal Using PPA
Run Terminal “Ctrl+Alt+t”, then type
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install qbittorrent
For more Download options for different Linux distributions and platforms Click Here.