Opera desktop web browser 11.51 has been released, this release offers security issues fixes and stability enhancements. Check the changelog and download options down below.
Highlights of Opera 11.51 Changelog “Fixed bugs”
- Fixed an issue that could allow unsecured web content to appear secure, as reported by Roland Reck; see our advisory.
- Fixed a low severity issue, as reported by Thai Duong and Juliano Rizzo; details will be disclosed at a later date.
- Opera crashed when clicking on the + sign in Speed Dial.
- Crashes on cancelling Speed Dial add dialog after clicking the add button twice.
- Stability improvements.
- Impossible to manually resize Speed Dial if custom number of columns is set.
- Error in parsing Content-Disposition extension parameters.
- Crash on marking e-mail messages as ‘Not Spam’.
- Extension manager utlizes too much CPU.
- Extensions are launched even if set not to do so.
- Check the full list of changes Here.
Select between different operating systems, including Linux distributions and vendors with different processor architectures.