A continuous cycle of Mozilla Firefox releases this year, Three Firefox stable releases released in the last Three months. Firefox 6 brings more stability, better startup time, fixed several security issues and more.
What’s new in Mozilla Firefox 6 ” Changelog”
- The address bar now highlights the domain of the website you’re visiting
- Streamlined the look of the site identity block
- Added support for the latest draft version of WebSockets with a prefixed API
- Added support for EventSource / server-sent events
- Added support for window.matchMedia
- Added a new Web Developer menu item and moved development-related items into it
- Improved usability of the Web Console
- Improved the discoverability of Firefox Sync
- Reduced browser startup time when using Panorama
- Fixed several stability issues
- Fixed several security issues
- Full bug fixes and changelog Here.
Install Mozilla Firefox 6 On Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal, Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick, and Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid
This is official PPA for install stable releases of Mozilla Firefox on Natty, Maverick, and Lucid releases.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:mozillateam/firefox-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install firefox
Download Mozilla Firefox Stable tar.bz2 for different linux distribution installation Here.
Mozilla Firefox 6 release notes Here.