KTorrent is an advanced Bittorrent client for KDE. KTorrent includes basic functions for torrent application and many more advanced features.
The second bugfix release for the 4.1 branch has been released. This fixes several minor things, and a couple of rare crashes. A new version of libktorrent is also out (1.1.2), changes include a performance improvement in the µTP code, a crash fix and some other small things.
KTorrent 4.1.2 Changelog
- Fix crash when duplicate trackers are added (274413)
- Fix bug causing quit action not be shown in system tray when not using KDE
- Fix edit script not working in scripting plugin
- Make log output suspension work again
- Fix crash when shutdown_rules files becomes corrupted (277602)
- Fix file rename leading to file being placed in the toplevel directory (279926)
KTorrent 4.1.2 and installing instructions Here