LMMS ” Linux MultiMedia Studio ” is a free cross-platform application, LMMS alows you to easily produce music tracks by creating many melodies and different beats.
LMMS ” Linux MultiMedia Studio ” Key features
- Many powerful instruments effects – Plugins.
- Beats – Baseline editor creator.
- Compatible with many standards such as MIDI, VST(i), SoundFont2, GUS Patches, and LADSPA.
- Import MIDI and FLP projects files.
- Includes FX mixers with 64 FX channels and arbitrary number of effects allow you to add unlimited mixing possibilities.
- Easily composing songs with song-editor.
Install Linux MultiMedia Studio “LMMS” 0.4.12 In Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:dns/sound
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install lmms
[note]LMMS PPA works in Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot, Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat and Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid[/note]
LMMS Video Walkthrough