FluxBox is a lightweight X window manager offers simplicity, clean user interface and great desktop experience. Fluxbox originally is based on Blackbox 0.61.1. In this post you will see the what’s new in Fluxbox 1.3.2 “changelog” and installation instruction on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Using PPA.
What’s New In FluxBox 1.3.2 | Changelog
- Supprot for ARG32 visuals (cairo-dock etc)
- Support for VPATH builds
- Updated translations
- Removed Gnome window manager hints
- Relicense ‘ostrich’ theme
- Support CARDINAL for client pattern
- Crash at SIGINT / exit
- Signal/Slot related crashes on exit
- Sync bootstraped config files to disk before launching
- Don’t warp workspaces on single workspaces
- Crash on Sparc64, #3285968
- Crash when using ClientMenu after changing the client, #3210493
- Remap keysyms to keycodes after ‘MappingNotify’ (setxkbmap, xmodmap), #3386257
- Use _NET_WM_ICON correctly, #1852693
- Compile fixes for Clang, SunStudio, gcc-4.6.x
- Updated ‘bloe’ and ‘arch’ styles to work without XPM support
Install Fluxbox 1.3.2 on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Using PPA
Run Terminal “Ctrl+Alt+t”, then type
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fluxbox
Fluxbox maintainers repository.
Download Fluxbox 1.3.2 source code and further information included Here.
FluxBox 1.3.2 changelog source.