Recently Adobe Flash player 11 beta 64bit has been built successfully in Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal, so let’s check installation instructions.
Key Features of Adobe Flash Player 11 Beta
- Stage3D APIs — Create highly interactive visuals to improve collaboration on 3-dimensional models.
- 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate voice/telephony into business apps using G.711 codec.
- H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Encode higher quality video locally using H.264 video.
- Socket Progress Events — Build advanced file sharing apps like FTP clients that send large amounts of data.
- HD surround sound — Deliver full HD videos with 7.1 channel surround sound directly to AIR powered TVs.
- More information for the new features added to Adobe flash player 11 Here.
Install Adobe Flash Player In Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal | PPA
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:sevenmachines/flash
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install flashplugin64-installer
Thanks to sevenmachine PPA.
Install Adobe Flash Player 11 Beta 32/64 bit from Adobe Labs Here.