Banshee 2.3.2 the development release of Banshee 2.3 leading to Banshee 2.4 audio player stable release. last development release brings many enhancements. Here’s the installation instructions using daily builds repository on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot and earlier releases of Ubuntu.
What’s New in Banshee 2.3.2 | Changelog
- Better filtering for albums and according to genres and years.
- External ASK playlist support.
- Add support for the NEC LifeTouch Note.
- Don’t sync ‘unknown album’ metadata.
- Check the rest of the bug fixes “release notes”.
Download Banshee 2.3.2 source Tarball.
Install/Update Banshee 2.3.2 on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Using PPA
Run Terminal “Ctrl+Alt+t” then type.
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:banshee-team/banshee-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install banshee
PPA works with Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat as well.