We had the chance to use Illumination software creator before and we took a quick look to the stable release of it earlier in this post Here.
Illumination Software Creator 3.0 Beta brings new features to easily build IPod applications to work natively as same as other applications, along with support for building IOS IPhone applications which announced in older release Beta 1, also support windows Phone 7, and Android.
As we mentioned before this application support cross platform you can install on Linux, MAC OS X, and Microsoft Windows. You can easily build applications without using a single code or any programing experiance to work on many platforms ” Linux, Android, MAC, Maemo, Windows”.
Illumination Software Creator 3.0 Beta 2 New Features
- Support for building native iPad applications.
- Numerous fixes to iOS application creation.
- The Window UI designer now remembers the last target platform you were editing.
- And more bug fixes than you can shake a stick at.
Illumination Software Creator Tutorial Documentation
Download Illuminations Software Creator 3.0 Beta 2
- Illumination 3.0 Beta 2 for Linux Here.
- Illumination 3.0 Beta 2 for Windows Here.
- Illumination 3.0 Beta 2 for MacOS X Here.
Download stable Release from radicalbreeze website.
ISC 3.0 Beta 2 release announcements Here.