Audacious is free and open-source lightweight audio player for Linux, BSD derivatives and Microsoft Windows. Check installation instructions and changelog down below.
Audacious 3.4.1 Changelog
- Audacious 3.4 on Ubuntu 13.04: no gapless playing with ALSA output.
- .minipsf looks for .psflib one directory level up.
- Tray icon missing after restarting xfce4-panel.
- Neon plugin fails to play stream over proxy with authentication.
- Buffer size too small for HVSC songlengths db.
- no metadata display for opus files.
- metadata updating failed and other weird tag issues.
- [PATCH] file writer flac does not write tags.
- [PATCH]: Fix skinned ui not being drawn properly with gtk-3 >= 3.9.
- Further information about fixed bugs #314, #316, #317, #319, #326, #329, #332, #334, and #336.
[How To]: Install Audacious 3.4.1 on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail Using PPA
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install audacious
Download Audacious and install from the source
More information about installing Audacious for other Linux distribution, check Download page.