Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer shooting game, runs on many operating system such as Linux, MAC OS X, and Microsoft Windows.
You can setup your own private or public server and play with your friends you already saved before. Choose between many pre-installed maps or you can design your own map and play with up to 16 player. Teeworlds has many different gaming mode such as Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
Here’re few screenshots for Teeworlds 0.6.1 running on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal.
Teeworlds 0.6.1 Changelog
- Reimplemented the menu music by teetow (1a5d7045)
- Added spectate_next and spectate_previous to the control settings (2e09bd6b)
- Fixed the map download dialog (ffe40db0)
- Fixed the ‘need restart’ warning in settings (2179ae01)
- Fixed a problem with line input (65d312fd)
- check the full changelog Here.
Download Teeworlds package suitable for your system then extract it and execute teeworlds file.