Fotoxx is a free open source photo editing and management application. Fotoxx comes with plenty of features and tools will help you to easily modify your captured photos. support importing RAW imaging from the cameras.
Key Features For Edit and Utility Functions:
- Brightness/contrast/color adjustments (drag curves using the mouse).
- Sharpen, Blur, Noise reduction, Red-eye removal.
- Trim (crop), Resize, Rotate any angle, Flip horizontal/vertical.
- Fix brightness uniformity problems (vignetting and others).
- Composites: panorama, HDR, HDF, stack (hand-held camera OK).
- Suppress noise by combining and averaging multiple noisy photos.
- Pixel painting with variable brush size and transparency.
- Warp (stretch/distort) image to fix perspective or for special effects.
- Thumbnail browser and navigator, variable thumbnail size or list view.
- Select images from the browser and burn a CD or DVD.
- Batch functions: rename, resize/export, revise tags, import RAW files.
- View 100 most recent images/thumbnails, open selected image.
- More Features.
Download Fotoxx 11.06.1
- In case you had a problem with running fotoxx in Fedor14 or Fedora 15 follow this instructions
The fotoxx .rpm packages install but do not run because libtiff.so.4 is missing.
Perform the following steps to get fotoxx to run:
Install the package libtiff. This will install libtiff.so.3.9 in /usr/lib32/ or /usr/lib64/
Open a terminal and use the following commands:
cd /usr/lib64 # use lib32 or lib64 depending on your architecture
ln libtiff.so.3.9 libtiff.so.4 # create libtiff.so.4 as a link to libtiff.so.3.9
Fotoxx Video Tutorials
For more Fotoxx video tutorials Here.