Screenshots of Mozilla Firefox OS Simulator Running on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail.
What’s New in Mozilla Firefox OS Simulator 3.0
- Push to Device
- Rotation simulation
- Basic geolocation API simulation
- Manifest validation
- Stability fixes for installation and updates to apps
- Newer versions of the Firefox rendering engine and Gaia (the UI for Firefox OS)
Since then, apart from verifying and making the above functionality stable, other notable improvements are:
- Keyboard shortcut to repackage/reinstall/restart the current app – drastically improving workflow speed, especially for packaged apps
- Significantly reduced download/installation size of the Firefox OS Simulator
- Faster start time (partly due to above with smaller size)
- Much newer versions of Firefox OS and Gaia
- General bug fixes, making it more functional and reliable
- OS-standard ways in the menu to close the Simulator, with corresponding keyboard shortcuts (Alt + F4 on Windows, Cmd + Q on Mac, Ctrl + Q on Linux)
Check Firefox OS Simulator walk-through examples Here.
Download Mozilla Firefox OS Simulator 3.0
Mozilla Firefox OS Simulator runs as an Add-on from your Mozilla Firefox web browser. So, all you need just Download and install Mozilla Firefox OS Simulator as same as any other Firefox Add-on. Then go to “Tools” Menu then Select Firefox OS Simulator from “Web Developer” sub-menu.