Let’s speed up the daily usage for Ubuntu 11.04 using Unity interface with some tips & tricks for Keyboard shortcuts and mouse tricks. These shortcuts definitely will make your daily usage In Ubuntu 11.04 with Unity Interface easier and will save a lot of time in many ways.
These shortcuts available on a wallpaper with more informations.
Try to keep this wallpaper as your default wallpaper for a while till you get used to this shortcuts
- Applications, Files and Folders Launcher.
- Unity Dash and Running Command.
- Windows Management ” Spread mode, Minimize all windows “.
- Windows placement ” Become really handy for tiling windows on the desktop “.
- Workspaces Managements ” Switching between workspaces, move running windows to different workspaces “.
- Taking screenshots ” screenshot for full screen, screen shot for specific window “.
- Launcher ” Adding new icons to the launcher by dragging the icon to the launcher, also hold icons to rearrange icons on the launcher “.
- Window Managements ” Maximizing, minimizing, tiling vertically on right or left side of the screen “.
Send me the wallpaper source informations if possible.