Amarok 2.5 audio player has been released. Last stable release didn’t bring many features since Amarok 2.5 beta 1, however it includes many bug fixes. Check the changelog highlights and installation instructions on 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot using PPA down below.
What’s new in Amarok 2.5
- GPodder.net podcast synchronization.
- Re-written USB Mass Storage support.
- The Windows version of Amarok is now officially declared stable.
- Many bugfixes to the iPod plugin, thanks to Matěj Laitl.
- An integrated Amazon MP3 store. This major feature is the work of our web-entrepreneurs Sven and Justus.
- Check the rest of the new features and changelog Here.
Install Amarok 2.5 on Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot using PPA
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install amarok
PPA works on different flavors of Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot.