Amarok is an advanced KDE music player works in cross-platform. Amarok support playing local audio files, podcast “OPML”, internet music tracks from different free music publishers. Amarok 2.4.3 with code name Berlin has been released with enhanced visual design, and bugfixes.
What’s new in Amarok 2.4.3
- Removing the status bar and replacing it with up top focused notifications.
- Improved internet services.
- Dynamic playlist.
- New albums play according to the last character file end with to start the next one with same last character “Quiz-play bias”.
- Integrated podcast “Gpodder.net”.
- Preventing duplicated tracks.
Amarok 2.4.3 Changelog “Bugfixes”
- Fix KWallet auth requests on every track change. (BR 278177)
- Display correct values for pretty times (playlist length) longer than 1 day.
- Update playlist length correctly after removing track. (BR 273407)
- Fix seek backward from dbus. (Thanks to Matthieu Bedouet) (BR 263287)
- Prevent dialog querying last.fm settings being displayed on startup if none set.
- Fix detection of smartphones in USB storage mode. (BR 277685)
- Fix crashes on expanding a newly cloned dynamic playlist (BR 277750)
- Don’t block the UI while calculating the filename previews. (BR 233196)
- Make M3U and PLS playlist files editable from Saved Playlists. (BR 245963)
Install Amarok 2.4.3 In Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and Kubuntu 11.04
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:blca/ppa/ubuntu
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install amarok
Official repository for Amarok still not updated yet
For more Download Options Here.
Amarok 2.4.3 release announcement Here.